The UBC Transformative Educational Leadership Program (TELP) is designed for emerging and senior leaders ready to expand their worldview and leadership expertise within a cohort of outstanding professionals.
This experience provides participants with relevant and in-depth interaction alongside innovative researchers and world-class thought-leaders. TELP develops leaders’ capacity to transform themselves and their communities within the setting of a tier-one research-intensive university. Graduates of the TELP will:
- Become part of highly professional and engaged networks, centered around exceptional leadership capacity.
- Be transformative educational leaders, ready to lead system change.
- Enhance professional capital with capacity and capability to support the diverse needs of the education system.
- Be an integral part of shaping the educational system, and be ambassadors for future leaders.
- Further academic credentials and enhance application into post-graduate degree programs.